Your current Location is saskatoon, SK Continue
Or click here to change your location
August Long Weekend – 7 Nights [July 30 – Aug 6]
Grand Canadian Resort, Canmore (~20 min to Banff)
Sleeps 8: 2 Bedrooms (1 King Bed, 2 Queen beds, 1 Sofa Bed)
7 Nights: Check In on Saturday, July 30 – Check Out on Saturday, Aug 6.
A beautiful alpine resort with a lovely outdoor hot tub and swimming pool, sauna, exercise room etc. Large 1150 sq. ft. suite makes you feel at home in the mountains. Very spacious 2 bedroom accommodations are very well suited for families, couples and your invited guests. The suite has a fully equipped kitchen and the master bedroom has a huge Jacuzzi tub. Only minutes from Banff. In beautiful Kananaskis country.
OVERVIEW OF SUITE:
– 1150 sq. ft. for up to 8 Guests.
– Two Full Bathrooms.
– Full Kitchen, Dining Room.
– Breakfast Bar with 2 Chairs.
– Living Room with couch and Arm Chair.
– Fridge, Stove, Dishwasher, Microwave, Coffee Maker
– Washer and Dryer.
– 3 Color Televisions, DVD.
– Fireplace in Living Room.
– Jacuzzi tub in Master
– Non-smoking, No pets.
– near the Canmore Olympic Nordic Centre in the Three Sisters Mountain Village area.
– Close to 5 Golf Courses, 4 Ski Resort Areas, and the famous trout fishing river, The Bow River.
– 10 minute drive to the Banff National Park entrance and a 30 minute drive to downtown Banff.
– Kananaskis Country is a huge sprawling Provincial Park with 100”s of square miles of recreation, including the famed Kananaskis Golf Course.